With the U.S. stock markets set to open in two hours, here's a quick overview of the pre-market trading activity:
- Moderna Inc. (MRNA) is up 4.2%
- Match Group Inc. (MTCH) is up 3.1%
- Blue Owl Capital Corp. (OBDC), Bank of Montreal (BMO), and Chubb Ltd. (CB) are all posting gains of at least 2%
- Grab Holdings Ltd. (GRAB) and Host Hotels & Resorts Inc. (HST) had posted declines, falling 10.0% and 3.4% respectively.
- S&P 500 futures are down 0.16%
- Dow Jones Industrial Average futures are falling 0.17%
- Cboe Volatility Index futures are down 0.14%
- Brent crude oil futures are up 0.65%
- Gold futures are down 0.07%
- Bitcoin has climbed 0.44% to $26,195
- The 10-Year Treasury yield has climbed to 4.307%
In the previous regular trading session, the S&P 500 and the Dow were down 0.57% and 0.05% respectively. Stocks in Asia were also down overnight, with Japan's NIKKEI 225 Index falling 0.21% and China's Shanghai Composite Index falling 0.45%.
In afternoon trading, European stocks are down as well, with the STOXX Europe 600 Index falling 0.93% and the FTSE 100 Index falling 0.48% from the previous close.
U.S. stock markets open for trading at 9:30 a.m. ET.